A Mother's love

I hope everyone had a good weekend! Normally by Sunday night I am becoming a little sad as it means that tomorrow morning my husband has to go to work - but not tonight! He has tomorrow and Tuesday off work (Tuesday is a public holiday so he is making the most of it). SO here we are enjoying our newly set up study/craft room together, he on the computer (well, mostly excpet when I take over to post) and me at my neat desk. Perfect.

So here is one of the creations I came up with tonight. The image is from Whiff of Joy. It is so sweet. It would be great for Mothers' Day. The layout is the sketch from Lily of the Valley challenge # 45. The colour scheme is a new one for me - and I love it! So fresh.





Comments

  1. Such a lovely card dear, fabulous colours and lovely image thanks for joining LOTV this week
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The image is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful kylie.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card and wonderful take on our sketch. Your image is coloured so beautifully and your papers and floral detail so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.