Colour create mojo!

Ohhhh, Happy Saturday everyone!

I made this card last night whilst my good friend Sharon was visiting for a crafting evening. She has recently joined the blogging world so please go and visit her.....HERE

Anyway... I made this card for two challenges.... Mojo Monday # 123 - the sketch, I have obviously gone square! And also for Colour Create challenge # 37 - Soft pink, soft blue, white & silver.

Do you like Tilda's couch? It is a digi stamp that I purchased from Bizzy Becs and printed out on patterned paper. It is the perfect size for Magnolia stamps, don't you think?







Comments

  1. wow what a great idea for Tilda...this is a lovely card..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and the lounge looks brilliant printed on patterned paper!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kylie. Tilda looks so sweet pearched on the sofa (beautiful paper piecing). Your papers are so.
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, love how you have tilda on that sofa.

    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.