Ribbon Girl - Pearls and Lace

Hi everyone,
Finally, I can share a card I made for a special occasion recently, my sister's 40th birthday.
I decided to use this adorable Sarak Kay stamp from Stampavie which shows a little girl and her dog.  Growing up, my sister and I had matching doona covers of a similar Sarah Kay illustration in pink and blues, so it seemed appropriate to use this stamp for her birthday card. 

I also used the opportunity to make my card for the Ribbon Girl October card challenge - Pearls and lace.

I used: Bark hearts small, Dusky Blue Button Twine, Beaded berries Ivory/Cream, 4 Row Pale Ivory Bridal White Pearl Mesh, 5mm Pearl and Diamante Embellishment, 45mm Blanche Embroidered Tulle Lace, 12mm Molly Ivory Daisy Guipure, Seam Binding Limoges Blue, 3mm Ivory Pearl Bead String, Blooms Tiny Vintage Aqua, Stickles Stardust



She's a pretty little girl with a sweet little doggy. We had one similar when we were growing up and I am fortunate enough to have another beautiful little fur ball now to share with my little kids. 

I hope you get a chance to head along and join the Ribbon Girl card challenge, the prizes this week are from Ribbon Girl and LOTV, not to be missed. 

I hope to share something else later in the week with you. I have my little boys home on school holidays at the moment so we might all head into the craft room together :) 

Until then, 
Happy crafting xx




Comments

  1. This is so gorgeous I like image and your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, lovely soft colours and gorgeous image which you have coloured beautifully. So many pretty embellishments and flowers too, I love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its's lovely, really romantic too. HB2 your sister!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.