Floating away

Its Friday friends :)
I had my eldest home from school today with yet another virus. This winter we seem to have had our fair share of the germies being spread around at school.  It gave me a good chance to have a sit at my desk and colour while he played on the computer.


This sweetie is one of the new stamps from Magnolia's Boho Collection. I am not sure of her name as yet but I am sure we will see a pre-release sale come up very soon. 



I have masked her onto the "Flower Cloud" from the With Love 2013 collection.  The images are coloured with Copics and the background was sponged with Memento Sky ink.  Previously I was sponging my backgrounds with Distress Inks, but I found that it was smudging the Memento that I used to stamp the image, making the background all murky so I've moved across to Memento to do the background as well. Once upon a time I would have coloured the background with Copics as well, but I use so much expensive Copic ink doing so. Sponging is more economical.


The papers are Maja Design "Coffee in the Arbour". 
All of the embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl.



There are a few Doo Hickey dies used in the card too. 
I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this gorgeous collection, if the stamp club is a teaser, we're in for some beautiful stamps. 

I hope you get a chance to do some craft this weekend! I have a few more stamps sitting on my desk which are calling for some attention.
Until next time, happy crafting xx

Comments

  1. Hi Kylie
    Beautiful card and I love the soft pretty colours used to colour Tilda. Its so pretty!
    Love Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.