A Child's Christmas

Hi Friends, 
There is a new challenge at Wild Orchid Challenges today! This time we are looking for "A Child's Christmas".  The girls have made some stunning projects again. I just love seeing what they've come up with each fortnight. 


For my Christmas for a Child project, I have decorated two kraft board letters for my boys for Christmas ornaments. I stumbled across these at the local hardware store and bought them for craft projects for the boys... but they were more interested in throwing them around the house than decorating, so I took them back!


This is Aiden's ornament. He has Ski Edwin with Snowflakes and some more green touches. This kid is in love with green. 


And this is Jarred's ornament. He love blue so it has blue moonstone brads and flowers. He has Edwin Skiing from the Winter 2008 collection on his ornament. 

I wrote a little message on the back of each ornament and dated them too.  

The boys were really excited when they saw the finished result. I was too :) I think I have started a new family tradition - "Mum made" ornaments to each boy each year :) 

I hope you get a chance to come and play at Wild Orchid Challenges. This challenge actually runs for three weeks not our usual two. Things are really starting to get busy busy!

I should be back tomorrow with something else to share. 
Until then 
Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Wow! Kylie this is stunning... love the colouring and the soft tones...beautiful embellies as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an amazing idea Kylie and they are absolutely stunning! No wonder the boys were thrilled with them! I think you're right, this will have to be a new tradition - and what a lovely one! big hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ornaments are wonderful Kylie, so nice !!! So fab colouring !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb coloring, Kylie!!!! That would be a very difficult challenge for me, but you did an outstanding job.....absolutely gorgeous ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are stunning Kylie! Love them!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Kylie.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow these are stunning kylie.wonderful details and i love the edwins :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.