MDUC - Easter

Good morning! 
Only one week to Easter, my favourite holiday of the year. 
It is so much easier than Christmas and so much more fun. 

The challenge at MDUC this week is "Easter Inspired"


I found these cute little metal buckets at my local supermarket to decorate. I wanted to decorate them for my little boys, but I don't have any Easter Edwins! It is really strange but this is the only Easter project I have made this year. Oh well.. there is still a week to go :) 


The papers are Echo Park, flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts
The buckets were full of mini easter eggs... but I kind of ate some so you can't see them above the trim hehehe. See... Easter is my favourite holiday of the year ;)

I hope you have a chance to join us at MDUC this week. 
Hugs K xx

Comments

  1. Que maravilhas!
    Tudo muito bonito!
    Parabéns!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable project,just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are sooo sweet.. beautiful colouring as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet buckets! I really love them!!!!
    Hugs Linnzan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Kylie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so gorgeous!! Love them!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are totally gorgeous, love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh Kylie how stunning! Very pretty! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning stunning creation, perfect coloring and so adorable.
    Great bright colors.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.