Getting 2012 off to a colourful start ;o)


Happy New Year!! 

I hope you are all well today and not feeling sorry for yourselves from a big New Years Eve. My parents are coming up to visit us today so the boys are really hyped.

I've been working on this card on and off for a bit over a week now. I started colouring the image and then didnt get back to it. Unusually for me, I coloured before I chose the papers.


This is Tilda with Cosy Heart and she is sitting on the "I love you" accessory stamp, both from the Sweet Crazy Love collection. 


All of the flowers and the pearl pin are form Wild Orchid Crafts. The lace was a gift, the ribbon saved from wrapping and the gem and button from my stash. 

This new Sweet Crazy Love collection from Magnolia is just stunning. I was determined not to go overboard  collecting stamps this year but I think I must order some more ;) I can't help myself! 

Lastly, I just want to share a pic or two from our trip to the Zoo yesterday. We had a ball! I think the giraffes were my favourite but there were lots of memorable moments with the kids.




Have a great day!
Hugs x

Comments

  1. Awesome card ♥ Wonder what you have used to make the border around the image??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your cards Kylie, every one of them. You´re a great source of inspiration for me and I just want to wish you a happy new creative year. In Sweden we have snow and ice at the moment so your pictures looked really nice and warm. Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colorful card. Great start to the new year. :) Love the pins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, the colours are gorgeous. And such lovely photos too. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and it looks like you had a great time! Have a happy beginning of 2012! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One beautiful card. Best wishes for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card to start the new year. The colors are so bright and happy :-)
    The pics of you and your family in the zoo are great. Can't believe it's so hot at your place...
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card.

    The pics of the zoo are great.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. Love the new Tilda stamp. Nice to see you out with your family enjoying the day. Happy New Year. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous creation to start the new year! Looks like you had fun at the zoo!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year to you too! You've made a great start with this wonderful card, very colour- and joyful. And such lovely weather as I see on the photo's. Here it's rain, rain, rain and also a bit of rain :) Well, it will get better one day....

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet, love the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.