The Town Scrapper - new challenge: 3 buttons

I am so lucky to have been invited to be a guest Design Team member for The Town Scrapper for this month. The rest of the girls are very talented and such a great group to work with.

I am also very priveliged to be one of the first to use these gorgeous Victoria Case images which are exclusive to The Town Scrapper. This little guy is called Evan.

The challenge this week is to use THREE BUTTONS, nice and easy isn't it? And I thought it was perfect for a boys card. So please head over to The Town Scrapper to check out the gorgeous work by the rest of the DT and to submit your entry by midnight on March 18.




The inside of my card...



For my card I've used My Memories patterned paper, Stampin Up Blue Bayou cardstock and ribbon, buttons from my stash, Neenah white cardstock, Copics to colour (E000, E00, E21, R20, E31, E34, Y35, Y21, G40, YG23, R24, R27, B21, B23, B00, C1, C3, 0) and white gel pen.

Comments

  1. Hi Kylie,
    Oh what a gorgeous card!! Love the image and he's coloured beautifully.. lucky you getting to play with the images early!! :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gatefold and ribbon tie, your coloring is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Kylie! Great papers and such a fun fold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just loooove your boy card Kylie. So happy to have you designing with us this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.