Party on Dude!

Hello Crafty Blogging Friends!

Happy Friday to you all. I am glad it is Friday, we've had a busy week. I am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend! Hopefully, with lots of stamping and colouring!

My card today features another new stamp I acquired this week. He is a Marianne Design stamp from her Party Fun collection. This little dude is drawn with a "pencil line effect" so I was a little unsure how he would colour, but he was lots of fun - and sort of quick!



I also discovered a challenge blog for this particular stamp designer - Marianne Design Challenge Blog. This week there is a sketch challenge (see the sketch below) so I thought I'd enter.



I coloured my little turtle with Copics....

Turtle - G40, G12, E31, E34, R20
Swing - C1, C3, C5
Balloons - B21, B23, Y35, Y38, BV11, BV13, R81, R85, R22, R24, R29, 0
Pressies - B21, B23, R24, R29

Comments

  1. Hi you have done a great job with the sketch. I love the papers too. Thanks for joining the challenge

    Hugs Renate (DT - Marianne Design Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Kylie,
    leuk dat je meedoet aan de Marianne Design challenge. Mooie kaart heb je gemaakt.

    groetjes, Hannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a little cutie! Gorgeous card!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie
    You made a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining the challenge

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een mooie kaart zeg! Leuk dat je meedoet met de challenge.

    Liefs, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card kylie
    greatings jolanda bongers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Kylie!! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful...love all the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Kylie, you have coloured it perfectly. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a baeutiful card, Thanks for joining the challenge

    Greetings Nadia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.