06 December 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge

Hi there! Over at Wild Orchid Challenge we have a new challenge for you - make an Easel card. A nice easy one for this busy time of year. 

I thought I'd try and make a card without a stamped image.... OMG... I think this has to be a first for me? It helps to have adorable Maja Design papers to play with. 


I used my Nestie "Postage" dies to cut a mini easel card and inked all of the edges of the papers.


The pretty metal corner was actually gold that I painted with white Gesso.


Wild Orchid Crafts Products used...
Large and small Red Poinsettias
Cherry Blossom
Silver Bells
Bakers Twine
Seam Binding
Adhesive Pearls
Large Gold Filigree corner
Decorative Crown Pin

I hope you get a chance  to come and play along with us this fortnight.


I would like to enter  the Stampavie and More - Easel Cards challenge with my card.

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Hugs x

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Kylie, love the traditional scene
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful love the image with all those embellishments WOW !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card hun, but love your images and colouring, and what no Tildas!!!!!!!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and brilliant way to use those stunning papers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie, this just prooves it; even without Tilda your cards are gorgeous LOL!! Love this one, great job! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word this is beautiful Kylie, what stunning colours and a perfect image. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Kyl! So great to be busy with the Christmas preparations :-)
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fantastic..... as usual :)
    It's a honour to have you on your challenge.
    Thanks for joining with us.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.