07 November 2011

Wild Orchid Challenges #36 - Blue and Brown and a big Thank You!

Hi there! It is time for the next Wild Orchid Challenge! Yay! 

But first of all, I want to extend a huge thanks to everyone who purchased a card from me from ebay to help raise money for Breast Cancer - we made a whooping... $73! Thank you so much!

**I will be adding more cards to ebay later tonight. 
For the month of November 50% of proceeds will be donated to SID for KIDS in recognition of a great family who recently lost their little angel to SIDS. **

At Wild Orchid Challenges this week we are tempting you with a colour challenge... Blue and Brown! But remember - to be eligible to win, you MUST use a WOC product on your creation. 

I've finally inked up this little cutie pie from the Sweet Christmas Dreams collection. I just adore each and every stamp in this collection and I really had to restrain myself not to buy them all :o)


Wild Orchid Products used are:
NEW - Ivory Crown Pin - gorgeous huh?? I'm in luuurve. 


I've also gone a teensy bit Doo Hickey mad - I do love those Magnolia dies!


And painted some corrugated cardboard with some white paint. The image has been stamped around with a swirl stamp from the 2007 Pirates and Swirls collection.


So there is my card! I hope you like it.

Challenges:
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes (with pearls and lace)
Stampavie and More - Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge - Stitching Real or Faux
Paper Sundaes - Rectangle


28 comments:

  1. Your card is beyond beautiful... Fabulous design, hunny!
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning,What fab colours and love all the detail, its Beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour combo Kylie, fabulous colouring and details.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congrats of raising so much money. Your card is really stunning. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie, love you card hun, stunning colour combination and I love that new Tilda. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi kylie!!

    your card is wonder and i totally love all the super nice dies you have used!! i have also added this stamp on my wishlist, because how you have colored her have fall me in love with her!

    hugs xx

    ps: sorry for my english :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi stunning card love the dies you have used! Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Posh Cat Crafts
    Hugs
    Tamara
    Anything goes DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love all the detailes. The image is so cute, I also love the christmas collection:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, Kylie - love the die-cuts and the painted corrugated card - and that beautiful colouring.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so beautiful Kylie:-) I love the brown and blue together... your brown rose is yummy, and I love the layers of doo hickey's so gorgeous!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kylie your card is beyond gorgeous - The colors and design are wonderful and I really do love the way you have colored Tilda'
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so cute Kylie and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card love the colours,
    Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge this week, hugs Samantha (Guest Designer)
    Ps I have candy on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on raising so much money. Your card is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on being so successful with the fundraising... what a wonderful cause. Your card is beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty, love all the different shapes you used!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow this is one really gorgeous card with beautiful detail bless you for playing at anything goes,this week,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful sweetie, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful. Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous, Kylie! I love the silver bells. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW - your card is amazing!
    An adorable image, beautiful colors and lovely details.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.