11 October 2011

Wild Orchid Challenges - Christmas Fun

It is time for a new challenge over at Wild Orchid Challenges!  This fortnight the challenge is "Christmas Fun".  There is also a new challenge up over at the TOMIC blog and we are looking for "Magnolia Forever" - use a sitting Tilda or Edwin and doo hickey dies.


I inked up this adorable Tilda from last year's collection and sat her on a doo hickey branch. The edge is also punched with a doo hickey die. The cute little "Bull finch"is from the 2009 So Jolly Collection. I'm not too sure which collection the ticket stamp is from, but it is Magnolia too. 

All of the gorgeous embellishments are WOC - including those cute moonstone brads. They come in three sizes and also in pearls, and you can find them HERE.


The papers are Memory Box "Mistletoe".

So that is it from me today... I'm actually a day late, sorry! But I'll be back with something else to share a bit later in the week.  My Magnolia stamp club arrived today so I hope to ink one of these cuties up sooner rather than later!

Thanks for visiting me, don't forget to enter my candy (see left sidebar) or bid on one of my cards to raise money for Breast Cancer (also left sidebar).

Hugs xx


16 comments:

  1. What remarkable тег. The miracle is simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Kylie, she is such a cutie, makes me smile and love your gorgeous WOC Flowers. Yah my Stamp Club Kit arrived today also. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I need to start making christmas cards aswell. Really like all the flowers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning ;o) Love all the details, from flowers to coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally beautiful Kylie an adorable creation hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie, such a lovely tag, beautiful.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is really stunning. I love the Merry Christmas tag. Gorgeous. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Kylie,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is one stunner. Love everything about it.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just gorgeous Kylie! I love the DP, the little robin, everything x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, this is gorgeous. I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.