24 October 2011

Wild Orchid Challenge - Santa Claus is coming to Town!

Yup - it is getting closer!! Christmas is coming - the most wonderful time of the year :)  And there is a new challenge up at Wild Orchid Challenges today - Santa Claus is coming to Town!  Yup - we want to see Santa on all of your creations. 


I thought I would decorate a paper bag and got out my Santa stamp from the Magnolia "Santa 2008" Collection.  The papers are Kaisercraft from last year and the sentiment is also Magnolia. 

I've used loads of gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts goodies too..... 
30mm White Wild Roses  (which are on special at the moment - go and grab a bargain!)


All of the edges are distressed and stitched together. Unfortunately when I added the stickles the red copic in ran! I've never ever had this issue before so I wonder what happened this time? Very strange.


I would like to enter my bag into Shop Bron's new challenge - Maggie Lovers Challenge which is Christmas using Red and Brown or Pink and Brown

Also - Shop Bron has a fantastic new Magnolia stamp out - I am sure you will just love to get your hands on it... it is designed by Pauline exclusively for Shop Bron and is it just adorable! My I introduce to you -

Koala Cuddles Tilda

For each stamp sold, $1 will be donated to Save the Koala Fund. Just in case you needed convincing you needed her, lol.  Click on over to Shop Bron to grab yours!

Thanks for your visit. I can't wait to see what you create for WOC Challenge.
Until later, Hugs from Me xx

15 comments:

  1. As usual a beautiful masterpiece! Thanks for joining us at the Maggie Lovers Kylie!
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kylie, so much work, this is stunning. Love all the layers and flowers.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Kylie,I love the image annd the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful gift bag... I would love to receive a gift in this beautiful bag... thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ficou um amor!
    Muito lindo!
    Parabéns pelo trabalho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous... I would so totally love to get this! I can't think of any gift that would be better than this bag!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful. This is a gift in itself! Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful gift bag ,lovely work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning gift bag. You wouldnt need to get a present as this is a present in itself. Just beautiful. Hugs Kazzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Kylie, love this gorgeous Santa gift bag!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful! Lots of TLC has gone into your card. The colouring is wonderful and I love all the gorgeous embellishing:)

    PS...Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Kylie,
    your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, creative and so beautifully done. I love it. I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please visit my Blogspot. Many hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous thanks for joining in the first challenge at Maggie lovers hugz Ash

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.