12 September 2011

WOC 32 - Christmas & Dena's sketch

Is it Monday already? This week is feeling really strange to me. Our week started early with my gorgeous Hubby leaving yesterday morning early for a work conference. He should be back tomorrow night.

Today I took my boys down to 'the farm' to visit my parents. They don't really live on a farm :-) More like 2 acres of neatly manicured gardens.  The kids just love it down there, it is quiet and open and they just run and explore. They both got to sit on a horse today which they thought was pretty special.

Anyway, onto my card ;) There is a new challenge up at Wild Orchid Crafts today! This fortnight is a sketch by Dena with the theme of Christmas! What a fantastic excuse to start your Christmas cards!

I have used lots of Wild Orchid Crafts goodies on my card... lace, red holly berries (which I just ADORE btw), raffia, small gardenias, Cherry blossoms, tulips, metal corners, and 15mm open roses!

There is a fantastic prize again this fortnight so please get out those Christmas stamps and put the carols on and get crafting!

Thanks for visiting me today! I'll be back with more tomorrow ;-) its a busy week this week!

And don't forget to enter my candy!!!

Have a great day!
Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card, I love your flower spray and the wee gold metal corner is stunning. Really gorgeous card. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card Kylie.Love the use of lace down the centre panel on both sides, very effective. Fabulous papers,image, and colouring...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just completely stunning! I love how layered up it is and those flowers and berries too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW tkis is gorgeous, its so lovely.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouah ! Love your card, so much details, superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is phenomenal, Kylie....love everything about it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fab Kylie love the LO hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw!! GREAT card and what a super paper combi!
    Hugs Ageeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just sooo Cute and beautifully Done !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh this is so sweet. What a lovely card you made - again :O)
    Hugs Laila

    check out my small candy on http://blog.loalpigen.dk

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.