02 August 2011

Wild Orchid Crafts - Beary Special

How is everyone going this week? Things here are travelling well. Although after a few days at child care last week for 'orientation' my youngest and I now have our first colds of the year. Oh well :) We can't live in a germ free bubble can we! lol.

There is a new challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenges!  The challenge this fortnight is "Beary Special".


Just for a little change I've made a rectangular card and used a Magnolia Doo Hickey die on the bottom edge wtih my Grand Callibur.

The sweet bear is "Nalle Bear", a very early Magnolia stamp. I've masked him with the balloons from the You are so Special collection from earlier this year. The gorgeous tag is from The Kraft Outlet.

The gorgeous flowers and embellishments are: Self adhesive pearls, Small flat Gardenias, 25mm Wild Rose, 20mm open roses, Paper doilies and gorgeous seam binding!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Thanks for visiting,
Hugs Kylie xx

11 comments:

  1. Hiya cutie!
    So...how cute is this? It's so adorable! That little bear is simply gorgeous, he must be from very early on then because I ain't never seen him! ;) And you know I'm Magnoliacrazed ;)lol!

    Cute with that rectangular shape too :) And as usual: your colouring is beyond gorgeously beautiful!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Nice to see a different shaped card for a change. I do that sometimes too. Like the way you put the balloons in also. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did some awesome coloring on this one! Beautiful job, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Kylie, love the colouring.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly beautiful card and I love everything about it! Love the design and the stamp is so cute, also your lace. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card Kylie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww this is fab, that doo hickey die is gorge thanks for joining us at dutch dare for our birthday theme challenge and good luck,
    hugs sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI! Oh what a sweet card, I love the border and bear! Thanks for joining in the How Old challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design and such a lovely colour combination...thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.