06 May 2011

Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges - May

Yay! Its Friday again! Woohooo. But I must admit, this week just flew by. They all seem to be at the moment.

There is a new challenge over at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges today.... and this month (so excited) we are sponsored by House Mouse! I adore House Mouse stamps. They are simply too cute. And the theme at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges this month is... BABIES! Perfect!  Not just for the adorable House Mouse stamps, but also because after just over three years, I recently came back into contact with an old girlfriend and found out that she has a little baby boy! So I made this card for her.  I am so excited for her and her partner. Babies are the most wonderful gift to share with the one you love. I'm particularly partial to baby boys, haha.  And for once, I know she has the card before I blog it. It is usually the other way around, this time I was a little more organised ;)


My card features "Love Bunny", one of the gorgeous Happy Hoppers stamps by House Mouse and some amazing Pion Design papers.  These papers have the most gorgeous texture to them. I'm in loooove! The card is a shaker card, my first, after seeing all of the beautiful ones Camilla has been making, I had to give it a try myself. I over filled it a bit with beads and glitter though, haha. The frame is white corrugated board that I've given a bit of crackle paint treatment :) The gorgeous roses are all Wild Orchid Crafts (of course). I loved making this shaker card and expect to see more...!


The challenge runs all month so please pop over and see the amazing work by the DT. I also wanted to say a HUGE thanks to our wonderful leader over at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges - Stephanne. Not only does she do so much for our team, she is a fantastic friend and creates the most stunning cards. So thanks Stephanne! You're the best!
I would like to also enter this card into some challenges...
Everybody Art Challenge 140 - Sketch
Stampavie and More - Baby
Wild Orchid Crafts - White + 2 with a twist (roses)

Thanks for checking out my House Mouse card. I'll be back in a few hours for the Tickled Pink Stamps blog hop! Woohoo - Not to be missed!

Have a great weekend!

18 comments:

  1. This is so darn stunning!!!! I am in LOVE!!! Those textures, the colours, the shapes, the shaker beads, holy smokes, this is a dream!!! We're so lucky to have such extraordinary talent on our team!!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cute card, sweet image and fabulous details Kylie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely fabulous! I would never have thought to do a house mouse stamp as a shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Kylie,beautiful details. I love H&M stamps.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as usual! That details arrangement is awesome!!!! And the house mouse image looks as sweet as can be! Love it!
    Enjoy the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyl, I think this baby card is a gorgeous gift. It's perfect! Your lo, the colors, that cute cute image. All your cards have something extra, something special, none is "just" a card :-)
    And I like your new background a lot ;-) Made me smile that we are looking a tiny bit like each other now...
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Kylie, what more can I say. Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this shaker box card! The lovely lace and stitching are beautiful, Gorgeous baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, you are very talented. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kylie :)

    I have been drewling about this utterly GORGOUES and very BEAUTIFUL card on the prewiev post for what seems like forever and now I can comment on it! Lucky me! :)

    I think this is so fabby! Adore that lace, it is so thin you can see the paper undernieth, perfect! And what an amazing job you´ve done colouring the stamp - it is out of this world beautiful!

    Hugs and wishes for a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kylie! Gorgeous details here!!! Love that frame!! Beautiful!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card!! Its realy gorgeous! All the details are fantastic!!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's adorable! I just love it!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, love the image and fab shaker! Those papers look lush too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. wowwwwwwww This is just amzing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Die Karte ist ja zuckersüß.
    Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei EAC.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen
    EAC-Team

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.