03 November 2010

Whiff of Joy November Release: Angel Playing the Trumpet

Well, I have saved my favourite to last! This is the fourth Whiff of Joy stamp release for November. This stamp is called Angel Playing the Trumpet and is available NOW. I have also used two of the new dies "Snowflake Trio" and "Leaves". Gosh these dies are amazing and you can use them in most leading die cutting machines! The snow flakes I cut on quite heavy glitter cardstock... and i was a little worried they wouldn't cut right through - but they did with ease! Love them!




I used this week's sketch from Friday Sketchers (by the very talented Claudia) and am also entering over at:
Wild Orchid Crafts - Classic Christmas
Totally Papercrafts - Bling it on and
The ABC Challenge Blog - G is for Glitter

Ingredients for this card are:


Stamps: Whiff of Joy - Angel Playing the Trumpet and Seasons Greetings sentiment set
Papers: Basic Grey - Jovial
Embellishments: Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts), Lace and ribbon from my stash, Pin (Make it Crafty), bling is Kaisercraft, Stickles Diamond
Other: Dies - Whiff of Joy Snowflake Trio and Leaves, sewing machine, cuttlebug.

9 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely beautiful. Reminds me of a little boy who passed away several years ago.
    Gorgeous! LC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous as always your colouring is amazing and I am loving the vintage feel you always nail!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this one is my favourite too!! I really like this image and I did wonder if you got your hot little hands on it!! heheheh Gorgeous card btw:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is superb, and your card is fantastic, great colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable Kylie, wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous Kylie! The images are gorgeous and I'm loving the look of those dies too!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card Kylie,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love this one. the colours are so rich and elegant. simply stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you think of my creations. Please leave a comment or ask any questions.